Friday, July 26, 2013

INTRODUCING : "T.L.C" - Tea Tree, Lavender and Coconut oil. Works on sensitive skin, is safe enough to use on FACE & BODY!

Feeling Energized!  
Received a glowing endorsement for my new Facial Scrub, T.L.C from Maria who agreed to test it out for me. My son, Jake and I have been using it as well and I think it's ready to roll out!
INTRODUCING : "T.L.C" - Tea Tree, Lavender and Coconut oil. Works on sensitive skin, is safe enough to use on FACE & BODY!
Taking pre-orders now, will be ready August 12th! Introductory price of $10 for 4 oz jar.  email sugarmesweet@outlook.com

 This product was commissioned by my friend Meegan Finn, for her skin care needs of Rosacea, thank you so much Meegan for setting me up on this quest,  I Believe it's going to be a favorite of many of my customers.
 It smells fantastic and is oh so good for your skin. Who doesn't love the smell of Coconut!  And Lavender and Tea Tree is perfect for calming the mind and the skin for Acne. 

Enjoy this Sweet Deal!

No comments: