Thursday, August 15, 2013

All Natural Handmade Sugar Scrubs made with YOUR skin care needs in mind!

One major benefit of handcrafting my own sugar scrubs is that I can create a scrub tailored to the specific needs of my clients.  For example, Last week I came out with T.L.C Facial Scrub for a client that battles with Rosacea.  Most recently, I have been contacted by a client looking for a scrub for psoriasis.  For which I am currently doing research. Not to mention the many clients who have been asking me to create a Foot scrub, which is also in the works. 

All Natural, chemical free and able to be customized with your unique skin care needs in mind.

Please Check out our current Product Line listed on our home page.

Email us with your skin care questions at : sugarmesweet@outlook.com

Order our products online at : http://sugarmesweetnsc.webs.com/

No comments: