Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Coming Soon: Online ordering with a New Website for Sugar Me Sweet NSC.


Hello Sugar Fans

I have been working intently on a new website for over a month and I am almost ready to reveal it. The new address will be www.sugarmesweetnsc.net .  The .com address will still be up and running for my blog. So feel free to keep checking back here for updates.

The new site will have online ordering capabilities for the whole United Sates.  Just in time for Christmas ordering.   If you have any special scent requests for the holidays now is the time to ask.
I look forward to this next stage in my Sugar Me Sweet business, Please join me in making this the next big thing!

Thank you,
Rhonda Giarratana
Founder, Sugar Me Sweet Natural Skin Care

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WEBSITE is now LIVE
www.sugarmesweetnsc.net

Travellia said...

Nice Blog... Thanks for sharing...


Check this health blog too : Beauty Health Tips